OTTOBOCK EXOPULSE MOLLII SUIT
About the Suit
Suit up, hit start, and see what you can do.
With the touch of a button, the Exopulse Mollii Suit gives you the power to control the symptoms of spasticity – a debilitating movement disorder that’s common in people affected by cerebral palsy (CP), multiple sclerosis (MS), stroke, and other neurological conditions.
Immediate, consistent relief – without the tradeoffs? It’s that easy.
With the Exopulse Mollii Suit, there is finally a way to regularly, consistently manage spasticity between the ups and downs of other treatments – or their side effects. Put it on for an hour every other day (or as often as your clinician recommends) and leave inconsistent relief behind you.
OTTOBOCK C-LEG 4
The C-Leg 4 Update microprocessor knee
Choose the latest in proven performance
With over 100,000 fittings to date, the C-Leg is trusted by more users than any other microprocessor knee in the world1. And it’s no wonder: Studies show the C-Leg provides the exceptional reliability and performance users need to focus on what really matters — enjoying a healthy, active lifestyle.
From descending stairs and ramps, to navigating uneven terrain, to walking backward, the C-Leg dynamically adapts to a wide variety of everyday situations.
This legacy lives on in the C-Leg 4 Update. With an innovative design and exciting new features, the C-Leg 4 provides the known reliability, next-level personalization, and an easier, more intuitive user experience for both patients and professionals alike.
- New! Supported descent on ramps and stairs
- New! Improved stance release with short and quick steps
- New! Stumble Recovery Plus active at all times
- New! Increased support for sitting down
- New! Training function for stance release exercises!
- New! Choice between intuitive and deliberate stance
- New! More options for favorite activities with MyMode Plus
- New! Deep sleep mode to save battery
- New! Redesigned charger allowing one-handed operation
- New! Customizable shield cover
- New! Darker color option (Midnight Shadow)
- Safe backward walking
- More reliable swing and stance phase control
- User customized functions via the Cockpit app for Android and Apple iOS
- New! Training function for ensuring consistent stance release
- New! C-Soft Plus with video tutorials and presets to support the fitting process
- Delivered in Safety Mode until patient-specific data is entered. A recommendation is then provided.
- Standard 34mm, easily shortened tube adapters
- Access usage statistics when activated to see progress at each appointment for 6 months
- Can be connected to an osseointegrated, percutaneous implant system*
The C-Leg is available in multiple colors as well as a screw-top or pyramid adapter.
IP67 Rating: Water-resistant but not corrosion resistant. Protected from dust, sand, dirt, and temporary submersion in fresh water (up to 1m for 30min). Accidental water damage does not void the warranty.