HELIX 3D HIP JOINT – Code: EME – 190
- Designed for patients with Hip disarticulation and Hemipelvectomy amputations.
- World’s first prosthetic hip joint that allows for natural, three-dimensional hip movement in swing and stance phase via hydraulic controls.
- Multi-axis joint structure produces three- Dimensional hip movement to compensate for pelvic rotation and promote a symmetrical, natural gait.
- Allows for leg-length reduction during swing to help reduce fall risk and increase security.
- Improves sitting posture and reduces pelvic obliquity to a minimum.
- Large flexion angle makes accomplishing activities of daily living easier.
- Maximum weight limit up to 220lbs (100kg).